The training course will provide guidance on how to complete a suitable and sufficient risk assessment in the workplace, including the following content:
- Why assess?
- Identification of common hazards
- Risks – evaluation and mitigation
- What is a ‘Suitable and Sufficient’ risk assessment?
- Risk assessor skills
- The steps of the risk assessment process
- Requirement for special risk assessments
The course is interactive and utilises various examples, case studies and exercises to aid the learning process
It is also possible to deliver the course as a 1.5 day tailored on-site practical session where attendees will complete a risk assessment in their own working environment to help aid the learning process.