This training course is class room based and continues the focus on the core principles of CCGT plant operation, including:
- Overview of CCPP and CHP installations.
- Legislation and environmental factors.
- Thermodynamics for Combined Cycles.
- Resume of Gas Turbines and other prime movers.
- Heat recovery boilers design and construction.
- Auxiliary boilers design and construction.
- Feed systems.
- Steam Turbine Plant.
- Condensers and cooling systems.
- Water treatment/chemical control.
- Combustion theory.
- Resume of electrical theory and alternators.
- Aspects of Power Plant efficiency.
- Instrumentation and control.
- Operation of units of modular layout.
- Safety, plant care and fire systems.