This course is highly interactive and utilises discussion sessions, reflection, various examples, case studies and exercises to aid learning process.
- Important role of the supervisor
- What makes a good supervisor ?
- Key skills to manage teams, individuals
- Understanding what can influence behaviour (includes perception and human failings)
- Planning, organising, implementing : setting to work process and risk assessment
- Managing and monitoring work
- Challenging, reinforcing behaviour
- Understanding some common hazards
- Raise awareness of CDM